We love to stock our shop with finished work that complements the lifestyle of a knitter, fiber artist, or anyone interested in a handmade life. Are you an artist or maker looking for a place to sell your work on consignment? We'd love to hear from you!
Items that would fit well in our shop are (but not limited to):
- hand dyed yarn
- embroidered works
- paper goods like notebooks or stationery
- woven pieces (wall hangings, bags, pillows, etc)
- finished knit or crochet pieces (bear in mind these will certainly do better in fall/ winter)
- bags or pouches for artist's tools and projects
- while we love jewelry and clothing, these are not the best fit for us at this time.
If you're interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your business name, a brief description on what your business is about and why it would be a good fit in our shop, a link to your website/ Etsy, and a few images of your work. We split consignment items 60% to the artist and 40% to the shop. Preference is given to artists that aren't widely represented in the Milwaukee area. If you are a good fit we will email you back to set up a time to come in!